Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sweet Hoods $30

*Important* New design for Sweet Hoods*
I have just recently
changed the design of my Sweet Hoods. I am now rounding the corners of the hoods to avoid them from hitting the floor. Thank you

These are my
Stylish Baby carrier/ infant car seat covers
These are to keep the wind and sun out of your little one's face. It will also keep the rain, snow and germs away. They also provide a nice cozy environment so that your little one won't be overwhelmed by all the hustle and bustle of everyday life. It might even keep strangers from trying to touch your baby during those early months :).
I wish I had this when my baby was little. I had to use a blanket and it was difficult to mess around with so... I decided to make this cover! The bows attach to the handle and won't fall all over the place like a blanket would. It also allows you to hold the carrier since there is an open area for your hand, unlike a blanket.
I added a ribbon to this one to make it more "girly" and cute! There is also the option of having a knot. I have a ton of other fabric to make up some different looks. Take a look at my fabric choices above. I can also make a matching diaper wipe case to go with it. Check out my Sweet Wipes that are also above.

These are selling for $30
For boys or girls I can do a big classy tie/knot to attach to the handle instead of a bow

Below are some examples of what I have put together
for previous clients



Big white and black circle with black bows

Big Pink & yellow flower with brown and white dot

Big black & white dot with black ties



Sweet Hood
Wash & Care Instructions:

Do not leave you child unattended at any time while using this product. These instructions are only to ensure that your little one is safe at all times.

Wash & Care:
Machine wash with like colors in cool water to prevent fading.
Wash and dry as a delicate and or dry on low heat

*Baby Hood Design is not liable for any negligent use of this product



1 comment:

Johnson said...

I want to thankyou for my sweet hood. I love it!